Effective date: January 01, 2020
Personal information may be collected by Matrix Security through promotions, competitions and consumer queries including queries made online through website, and through your browsing of our website. The information may include:
- your name
- contact information including contact number(s) and email address
- a record of any queries you have made.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Wherever possible, Matrix Security collects personal information directly from you. We use it for the following purposes:
- to contact you directly about Matrix Security, its services, promotions, competitions and other marketing activities
- to reward you for being a loyal Matrix Security customer;
- to inform you of new or interesting Matrix Security services and offerings we think you might be interested in;
- to provide you with information or services you have requested;
- to follow up or pursue any queries you make.
STORAGE, ACCESS AND CORRECTION
Matrix Security is dedicated to keeping personal information secure. This includes physical security, computer and network security, communications security and personnel security. In order for Matrix Security to provide services to you, personal information is held by associated companies in accordance with this policy.
You have rights of access to and correction of personal information that Matrix Security holds. You may correct or change the information collected at any time and as often as necessary. To access, correct or change your personal information contact Privacy Officer by emailing CustomerService@matrixsecurity.co.nz
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Matrix Security does not sell, rent or otherwise make available any personal information to third parties. Matrix Security outsources certain business functions to other organisations. For the purpose of providing services to Matrix Security and to you, personal information may, as required, be transferred to or handled by:
- our associated companies;
- organisations which provide services to us, such as research, mailing houses, promotion and advertising agencies;