Security Patrol Services & Static Guarding
While technological advances have led to astonishing security capabilities and options, nothing yet quite compares to a human security presence. Matrix Security provides a range of security patrol services & static guarding to fit a range of requirements.
Whether you need us in an emergency, or are planning months in advance, our guarding and patrol services follow industry best practice for the highest security standards.
You can leave your security in our hands – Matrix Security staff are trained to the needs of your industry, and hold a certificate of approval from the Ministry of Justice. Our procedures are regularly audited by the New Zealand Security Association (NZSA). Our long history offering security to specialised sectors including oil and gas, television, and dairy production also means you can be sure our health, safety and security practices are amongst the best.
Our range of static guard and patrol services can be used separately or combined, to thoroughly protect your staff, family or assets.
- Accredited and dedicated on-site security officers
- Alarm and emergency incident response by patrol officers
- Staff welfare checks and escorts to vehicles or transport on call or permanently
- Security patrols for internal and external property inspections
- Secure key holding and unlocking/locking of your premises
• Winner of NZSA Outstanding Skills for Industry Employee of the Year 2019
• Winner of NZSA Security Professional of the Year 2017 & 2018
• Winner of NZSA Patrol Officer of the Year 2017 & 2018
• Winner of NZSA Security Administrator of the Year 2018 & 2019
• Winner of NZSA Communication Centre Operator of the Year 2017
• Inaugural Recipient of ETITO Gold Status Training Workplace 2012
• PreQual Accreditation for Workplace Safety Management Practises
• NZSA Accreditation for Security Codes of Practise
• An IQP registered company
Mobile Patrol Response
What do you do when you hear an alarm going?
Like most of us, you probably hope it stops, then get back to your work, or turn over and go to sleep.
Without response, alarms are almost useless, as neighbours and passers-by aren’t likely to investigate. With a professional response plan attached to your alarm activation, you’re more likely to avoid loss of property – without compromising the safety of your staff, family, or yourself.
Additions to the Health and Safety Act have legislated that under an employer’s ‘Duty of Care’ you are responsible for the safety of your staff when on site, so why would you send them to an alarm activation let alone yourself and should it be any different for your home? Don’t ask your loved ones, friends or neighbors to step into a potentially hazardous situation. Leave it to the professionals.
Mobile Patrol Checks
Our service includes both mobile patrols, foot patrols and a combination of both. This gives business owners and their surrounding community peace of mind knowing their business is secure. Setting an alarm and locking your doors only goes so far. Regular patrols of your site, internally or externally, help deter opportunists and build familiarity – our security officers will begin to understand who and what is normal to see, so they can spot issues early. This reassurance is also replicated with home security, when you sign up to our Green Reflector Service.
A security guard, also known as static guard, is an independent security resource that ensures your staff, the public and site are protected. Often we see guards outside large industrial, commercial or construction sites, but they’re also useful for corporate events and private functions, where host responsibility includes welfare and authorised attendance.
Duties can be varied, from undertaking regular foot patrols around large sites, checking key areas, logging in staff or vehicles coming onto site out of hours, and even providing first aid.